Match #1 - Bull Metal Jacket def. Team Thomas by DQ to retain the UWA Elite Tag Team Championships.
Match #2 - Nicholas Kaye def. Robbie Roller to become the UWA Elite Iron Man Championship by pinfall following a low blow.
Match #3 - Matt Vertigo def. Cypress by pinfall to win the #30 spot in The Brawl For It All Match. Cypress would be forced to enter the match at #1 as a result.
Match #4 - Mike C-Way def. Brandon Kirk in a No Disqualifications/No Count-Outs Match to become UWA Elite iChampion by pinfall. Eric Corvis served as Special Guest Referee.
Match #5 - Joey Adams def. Bowes & TJ Blade in a Triple Threat Match after pinning TJ Blade to retain the UWA Elite Championship.
Match #6 - Robbie Roller won the 2018 Brawl For It All Match, last eliminating Sean "Damage" McNelis, to become #1 Contender for the UWA Elite Championship at UWA Elite Last Breath.
1) Radley Belmont (by KTB)
2) Fire Lyger (by Corey Dillinger)
3) Vinny Cenzo (by Corey Dillinger)
4) Chris Volta (by Corey Dillinger)
5) Mikey Pacifica (by Corey Dillinger)
6) Wade Kruger (by Steve Mack)
7) Hedges (by Magic)
8) Corey Dillinger (by Michael Massacre)
9) Michael Massacre (by Robbie Roller)
10) DJ RJ (by Magic)
11) Domonic Truex (by Clay Sawyer)
12) Magic (by Steve Mack & KTB)
13) Clay Sawyer (by Cypress)
14) Big Dan Winant (by Team Thomas)
15) Eddie Thomas (by KTB)
16) Miles Thomas (by KTB)
17) KTB (by Nicholas Kaye)
18) Nicholas Kaye (by King Tek)
19) King Tek (by The Severed)
20) Brandon The Bull (by The Severed)
21) Jacob Tarasso (by Mike C-Way)
22) Cypress (by Matt Vertigo)*
23) Chris Powers (by Sean McNelis)
24) Mike C-Way (by Jeff Cannonball)
25) Jeff Cannonball (by Matt Vertigo)
26) Mike Del (by Sean McNelis)
27) Steve Mack (by Roller & McNelis)
28) Matt Vertigo (by Robbie Roller)
29) Sean "Damage" McNelis (by Roller)
Winner: Robbie Roller
* Cypress had the longest time in this year's Brawl For It All at 42:46